CERES Community Environment Park
- Grab yourself some organic fruit and veg fresh from the ground they’re grown in.
- Learn how to be a better green thumb at one of the many courses.
- Grab a bargain at the Makers and Flea Market.
- Re-fuel at the organic café.
- Take in the local wildlife along the Merri Trail.
Escape the hustle and bustle at CERES on bus route 508, running every 15-20 minutes on weekdays.
You can also catch route 503.
Growing up surrounded by nature, I chose some of my favourite plants and animals (spot the cuddly leaf-eater) to reference throughout the landscape whilst using nice, warm and sunny afternoon colours to pull a calm and enjoyable blanket over the scene. I mean, who doesn’t like a walk along the creek at sundown? This really was a dream illustration that really pushed my detail odometer to its absolute limit.